We at Powell Engineering consider our employees to be fundamental to our success. The expertise, dedication and professionalism of our employees, plays an integral part in building and maintaining a successful relationship with our clients.
We strive to provide an environment of opportunities for our employees and actively encourage the development of necessary skills through our continued employee review and training programme.
We are always interested in hearing from experienced engineering professionals in the following areas:
- Project Managers and Engineers (Electrical Engineering/Power Industry and LV Contracting Experience)
- SAP Operational (11kV, 33kV, 132kV) Engineers
- Site Managers and Supervisors
- Contracts and Tender Engineers
- Primary and Secondary Plant Design Engineers (LV to 400kV)
- Commissioning Engineers (LV to 400kV; TP141 and non-TP141 authorised)
- Electrical and Mechanical Fitters
- Approved Electricians, Electricians and Electricians Mates
- Cable Jointers
We are also interested in hearing from recent engineering graduates.
Please send us your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org