We at Powell Engineering have developed a comprehensive training program that can provide industry recognised courses in many areas of the High Voltage and Construction industries.
- EUSR safety passport to C.S.C.S standard,
- City & Guilds Manual Handling,
- BAF approved course on hand held grinding equipment,
- Use of Cable Avoidance Tools and much more.
We have also developed courses bespoke to the HV industry such as:
- An introduction to working in Substations,
- Complying with HSG 47 regulations,
- Diamond Core drilling techniques and Equipment,
- Inspection before use of lifting accessories
All our training presentations emphasise Health and safety and the specific hazards encountered within the high voltage environment.
This training programme is available to external companies, either at our in house training facility at our head office, or on site by arrangement.