Installation and Maintenance Services
Powell Engineering provides an extensive installation service, with our highly qualified and experienced mechanical and electrical fitters and panel wiremen; we are able to install all aspects of a substation project.
We have our own fully equipped fleet of vehicles and comprehensive tool and equipment store. All tools and test equipment are maintained and calibrated regularly.
Our installation capabilities include the following equipment:
- Substation installation.
- Cable installation, termination and jointing.
- AIS Switchgear 6.6kV - 400kV.
- GIS Switchgear 66kV - 400kV.
- CT's and VT's.
- Earthing systems.
- Copper and aluminium bus bars and overhead conductors.
- Station batteries and Chargers.
- LVAC and DC distribution boards.
- Fibre-optic installation and testing.
- Protection and control panels.
- Earthing Systems.
- Structural Steelwork
Our staff are authorised in mewp operations, slinger/banksman, working at height and within confined spaces. All of which can be co-ordinated by our site supervisors with all aspects of CDM undertaken with our site managers.
We have the knowledge and experience to ensure that our clients' expectations with regard to Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental performance are met if not exceeded.